Congrats Paucle

Post by Phil F »

WTG on 3000 questions.

Phil
Phil
Paucle

Re: Congrats Paucle

Post by Paucle »

Thanks, Phil! Means a lot coming from you!

And now the bad news-- I'm probably going to kind of disappear from regularly participating here. As one of my recent questions alluded to, my health isn't the best and I was only hanging on because I was so close to this 3k level of questions. For the most part, I've enjoyed my time here and am happy to see a couple of my question styles have been adopted.

I'll keep peeking in every so often. If there's an active ana-pair or "one letter" active, one of the misses might just be me!

Take care everyone. Don't make Phil and Staley keep the hopper full! :P
Paul
Charlene

Post by Charlene »

I'm sorry to hear about your ailing health. I'll certainly miss you :cry:
luvredwines

Post by luvredwines »

Paucle,

Best wishes and we wil miss you I have been a part of TI for going on 10 years now and you are a welcomed addition. I know I have suffered from burnout of entering questions but you have been an inspiration and I will pick up my slack soon.
God Bless and best wishes.

Luvredwines
Phil F

Post by Phil F »

Hopefully you will be able to recharge your batteries and come back full time. I took a two year hiatus for personal and health reasons also. You will be missed.

Phil
Phil
sara sue

Post by sara sue »

Hope you feel better. I've been here longer than almost anyone, but under many names. We love your clever and challenging questions.
Best to you...