SPORTS QUESTION

Moderator: Sonja

Groucho

SPORTS QUESTION

Post by Groucho »

Gandy Dancer2,the answers are worded correctly. Anyway the answer is as follows: Points awarded for the first four places in a Formula One race. The problem you have with the bulletin board can be solved if you tick the section’Do not automatically parse URLS’ I had a similar problem,until Spec gave me that advice.
Gandy Dancer2

Re: SPORTS QUESTION

Post by Gandy Dancer2 »

The question needs 13 words. Your answer is only 12. There seems to be a problem with the first word being "points". I see "points" as word two. Formula One points are awarded for the first ten finishers, not just four and I was trying to make 10 or "ten" work.
Gandy Dancer2

Post by Gandy Dancer2 »

Can you fix the issue with the first word? I tried a blank, but that does not work either.
Groucho

Post by Groucho »

Gandy Dancer2,you have not answered the first part of the question,which is the missing number. That precedes the question about what the numbers represent. Now you will appreciate why the answer is framed as it is. I know that points are awarded to the top ten finishers,but that was not relevant to the first question,which concerned the missing number.
Gandy Dancer2

Post by Gandy Dancer2 »

Ohhhhh.....got it! I missed the first "?" as a separate question. Thank-you!
Groucho

Post by Groucho »

That’s ok. You got there in in the end.